We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
How do you ship packages?
Depending on the weight and size of the product, we chose between a range of the most reliable courier services like DHL, FedEx, UPS as well as local delivery companies. We take the most comprehensive packaging protection measures and will insure your goods for 110% of the value of the goods. Any mistakes in the logistics process will be borne by the insurance company. In case of unfortunate damage, we will work to help you get needed replacements as quickly as possible at no extra charge. If something arrives from us that looks damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away.
My purchase was damaged in transit. How do I return it, request a replacement, and/or file a claim?
- If you notice damage while the carrier is on site, DO NOT take possession of the damaged product(s). Instead, take a picture of the damage, gather copies of the paperwork from the carrier (if possible), and refuse delivery. Next, contact the customer service team.
- If you notice damage after delivery (concealed damage), take pictures of the damage, and complete the return online, or contact the appropriate customer service team. Items shipped via courier must be reported within seven (7) days. Freight carriers only allow two (2) business days after delivery to file a freight claim. You may set up a claim online through your account.
After the return is set up, please hold the damaged product(s), along with any damaged packaging, for 30 days as the carrier may wish to pick up or inspect it. If after 30 days you have not been contacted by us or by the carrier, you are free to dispose of the damaged product(s).
Please note that we will not be able to help with any complaints of damages, including visible or material defects, after the product has been installed or altered.
What about customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and you may have to pay import taxes or custom fees when they arrive at your country.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-30 Business days|
|Canada||10-30 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. You can always track where your package is located and when it will approximately arrive. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
- If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
- You receive a broken item due to a manufacturing defect or transportation damage.
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address).
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- The product you ordered does not meet your required specs or local building code. Please do your due diligence in advance.
- Other exceptional circumstances outside our control.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days. A 25% non-negotiable restocking fee, plus any associated return freight charges, will be deducted from all return credits.
Which items are eligible for return?
To qualify for a return, the item:
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
- Must not be furniture or paint
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Is there a restocking fee?
A 25% non-negotiable restocking fee, plus any associated return freight charges, will be deducted from all return credits.
If something arrives from us that looks damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away. We will work to help you get needed replacements as quickly as possible at no extra charge. Through many years of experience, we have learned to package our products to withstand damage during shipping, avoid selling items easily damaged during shipping, and discontinue suppliers whose damage rate is too high.